With every craft, there always seems to be a little left over. Some scrap paper or a small piece of playdough or some left over pipe cleaners or pom poms. This is a great craft to use all your left over scrap pieces of material which helps to clear out your cluttered craft drawer and keep the cost of this project low. This project can also use themes such as animals at the zoo or ecosystems.
1. Create the pyramid base of the Diorama by cutting 5 pieces of construction paper into even squares.
2. Set one square aside as the base and fold the four other square pieces diagonal by both corners.
3. Cut one corner to the center and fold to make a 3-D triangle. Repeat to make four 3-D triangles. Use staples, glue or tape to hold paper in place.
4. Attach the four 3-D triangles to the base using staples, glue or tape.
5. Use materials to decorate each triangle.