|SPEND LESS TIME FINDING ACTIVITIES |
AND MORE TIME JUST HAVING FUN
|Welcome to Family Fun Houston, the website dedicated to providing you the information you need, so that finding activities that your whole family can enjoy will become easy. |
|1. Using the Family Fun Houston websites, indicates your agreement with our WEBSITE RULES which contain CONDITIONS AND RESTRICTIONS. If you do not agree, please refrain from using the Family Fun Houston websites. |
2. Anyone who uses or accesses this site is bound by the terms of this agreement. All of those who do not wish to be bound by it or do not assent to the terms herein do not have permission to access this Web site.
4. Use of this site in a manner or for a purpose not expressly authorized by this Agreement is strictly prohibited.
5. We ask that all users place appropriate e-mail addresses on the interactive forms. In addition, Family Fun Houston website users may not use other peoples or other entities e-mails that they do not have full rights to use, nor send the Family Fun Houston websites to peoples or other entities with whom they are not acquainted and have permission.
6. All entries become property of Family Fun Houston and automatically places the user on the Family Fun Houston websites' mailing list. The user's e-mail will not become the property of any other company, but instead will be used for weekly updates.
7. To participate in any of the Family Fun Houston websites features you must be 13 years old or older
9. Family Fun Houston shall have the sole discretion to terminate your access to the Family Fun Houston Community for any reason at any time. The Family Fun Houston websites may offer opportunities for you to send communications including e-mail, e-cards and forms to communicate with other users. You must use Communication Features in a responsible manner. You must not transmit any communication ("Communication") in connection with any Communication Feature that: (i) restricts or inhibits any other user from using and enjoying the ChristiaNet websites; (ii) is unlawful, threatening, abusive, bigoted, hateful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, offensive, pornographic, profane, sexually explicit or indecent; (iii) constitutes, advocates or encourages conduct that would constitute or give rise to a criminal offense, civil liability or other violation of any local, state, national or international law; (iv) violates, plagiarizes or infringes the rights of third parties including, without limitation, copyright, trademark, patent, rights of privacy or publicity or any other proprietary right; (v) contains a virus or other harmful component; (vi) contains any information, software or other material of a commercial nature; (vii) contains advertising, promotions or commercial solicitations of any kind; (viii) constitutes or contains false or misleading indications of origin or statements of fact.
10. All clipart, cursor, electronic greeting card clipart, photo, screensaver, and wallpaper images and articles on the Family Fun Houston websites are copyrighted by Family Fun Houston. As such all materials are fully protected under the laws of the United States and other sovereign nations. Family Fun Houston. hereby claims, and is entitled to, the fullest extent of protection possible under the laws of any sovereign. Such protection includes, but is not limited to: trade secret law; duties of confidentiality and loyalty; limits imposed by contract; and, the law of trademarks, service marks, copyrights, patents and torts. By terms of this Agreement, all parties agree that Family Fun Houston will be regarded as enjoying such protection without regard to legal and equitable arguments that such protections should not apply. Up to 10 images of these original copyrighted images, excluding electronic greeting cards and photos, can be downloaded or used at any given time by an individual or website. At no time may any of the articles be copied or downloaded. You may NOT link directly to any clipart, cursor, electronic greeting card, photo, screensaver, or wallpaper images within the Family Fun Houston websites. More than 10 of these original copyrighted images requires written permission.
11. FAMILY FUN HOUSTON AND THEIR RESPECTIVE AFFILIATES MAKE NO REPRESENTATION THAT THE MATERIALS CONTAINED IN FAMILY FUN HOUSTON WEBSITES ARE APPROPRIATE OR AUTHORIZED FOR USE IN ALL COUNTRIES, STATES, PROVINCES, COUNTY OR ANY OTHER JURISDICTIONS. IF YOU CHOOSE TO ACCESS THE FAMILY FUN HOUSTON WEBSITES, YOU DO SO ON YOUR OWN INITIATIVE AND RISK AND ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR COMPLIANCE WITH ALL APPLICABLE LAWS. THE MATERIALS IN THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, CHRISTIANET, INC'S PARTIES DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE FAMILY FUN HOUSTON PARTIES DO NOT WARRANT OR REPRESENT THAT THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE SITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE, RELIABLE OR TIMELY, OR THAT THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR FREE OF ERRORS AND/OR VIRUSES. YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT FAMILY FUN HOUSTON IS NOT LIABLE FOR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF OTHER USERS OF THE SITE OR THIRD-PARTIES AND THAT THE RISK OF INJURY FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU. YOU USE THE SITE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT OR NEGLIGENCE, WILL FAMILY FUN HOUSTON PARTIES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING LOST PROFITS) THAT ARISE OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERRORS, INACCURACIES, OMISSIONS, DEFECTS, UNTIMELINESS, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, COMMUNICATION LINE FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, OR USE OF RECORD, OR UNAUTHENTICITY OF ANY CONTENT IN THE SITE, OR THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE OR ANY CONTENT THEREIN. IN NO EVENT SHALL FAMILY FUN HOUSTON PARTIES' AGGREGATE LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS, DAMAGE OR CLAIM RELATED TO OR ARISING OUT OF THIS SITE EXCEED THE TOTAL AMOUNTS PAID BY YOU FOR ACCESSING THIS SITE IF ANY.
12. The Family Fun Houston websites may contain links and pointers to other World Wide Web sites, resources, and advertisers of the Family Fun Houston websites. Links to and from the Family Fun Houston websites to other sites, maintained by third parties, do not constitute an endorsement by Family Fun Houston or any affiliate of any third party site or content. Family Fun Houston does not control, edit, endorse, adopt or sponsor any of the linked Web sites. Family Fun Houston may have not reviewed any or all of the sites linked to the Family Fun Houston websites and are not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Family Fun Houston websites. Your clicking to the Family Fun Houston websites, off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk and without the permission of Family Fun Houston. By clicking on any such link, you acknowledge that the Family Fun Houston websites have no control over, and make no representations of any kind with respect to, such other sites or any content contained within such other sites, and you hereby revoke any claim against Family Fun Houston with respect to such other sites. Please contact us with any concerns regarding any external link.
13. In no event shall Family Fun Houston be liable to any person or entity whatsoever for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, compensatory, consequential, or punitive damages or any damages whatsoever, including but not limited to: (a) loss of goodwill, profits, business interruption, data or other intangible losses; (b) your inability to use, unauthorized use of, performance or non-performance of the Family Fun Houstont websites; ( c) unauthorized access to or tampering with your personal information or transmissions; (d) the provision or failure to provide any service; (e) errors or inaccuracies contained on the Family Fun Houston websites or any information, software, products, services, and related graphics obtained through the Family Fun Houston websites; (f) any transactions entered into through this Family Fun Houston websites; (g) any property damage including damage to your computer or computer system caused by viruses or other harmful components, during or on account of access to or use of this Family Fun Houston websites or any site to which it provides hyperlinks; or (h) damages otherwise arising out of the use of the Family Fun Houston websites. The limitations of liability shall apply regardless of the form of action, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise, even if Family Fun Houston has been advised of the possibility of damages.
14. The Family Fun Houston websites may enable you to order and receive products, information and services from businesses that are not owned or operated by Family Fun Houston. The purchase, payment, warranty, guarantee, delivery, maintenance, and all other matters, concerning the merchandise, services or information, opinion or advice ordered or received from such businesses are solely between you and such businesses. Family Fun Houston does not endorse, warrant, or guarantee such products, information or services and is not liable for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such information or the quality or availability of such products or services. Family Fun Houston will not be a party to or in any way responsible for monitoring any transaction between you and third-party providers of such products, services, or information, or for ensuring the confidentiality of your credit card information. Any separate charges or obligations you incur in your dealings with these third parties are your responsibility.
16. Family Fun Houston may change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Family Fun Houston websites at any time, including the availability of any
18. To the extent that any portion of this Agreement is found legally unenforceable, all parties agree that the remainder of this Agreement will remain in full force, as if the unenforceable portions was not incorporated, as nearly as possible to the original intent of the parties.
Bottom Line - Don't Do Anything You Would Tell Your Kids Not To
|OUR RATING SYSTEM|
|To make choosing activities for you family easier, we review and rate, movies, books, restaurants, events, kid crafts and more.|